“The world over, give a guy money and it goes to drinking, gambling, and women.
When you give a woman money, it goes to feeding, clothing, helping people.”
– Peter Buffett, son of legendary investor, Warren Buffett
“Try and identify where the money can go to create conditions for true systemic change.”
– Peter Buffett, Author of
Life is What You Make It
Seeking Angel Investors & High-Minded Philanthropists (yes, that’s You!) to support an innovative solution to preventing corruption and strengthening society NOW.
We are currently (March 2021) about 1/3 of the way to our fundraising goal!
You can help fill this cup to overflowing…
THE GOAL: Bring in $250,000+ to secure fiscal sponsorship with the nonprofit accelerator, Tides (who will oversee financial management) and implement the Justice CORPS model Now!
What does $250k bring us?
- Running a pilot of The Justice CORPS program at two (2) schools
- over the next three (3) years
- organizational management and oversight for The Amends Project
- 501(c)3 sponsorship & the ability to apply for a wider range of grants
- two (2) short documentary films on the first schools taking this brave step for accountability
Understand the scope of the problem, and the solution, in this 4-minute video:
Four Ways to Give!
2. Send a check to our mailing address
Checks may be payable to “The Amends Project”
PO Box 1559
3. Send an Anonymous Cashier’s Check directly to the credit union housing our nonprofit bank account
Simply make payable to “The Amends Project” and mail to:
Whatcom Educational Credit Union (WECU)
PO Box 9750
Bellingham, WA 98227
4. Give to the GoFundMe which funnels to the nonprofit bank account
Visit https://www.vanessaosage.com for information about the Social Change Memoir, Can’t Stop the Sunrise: Adventures in Healing, Confronting Corruption & the Journey to Institutional Reform