“Try and identify where the money can go to create conditions for true systemic change.”
– Peter Buffett, son of legendary investor, Warren Buffet
& Author of
Life is What You Make It
Seeking Angel Investors & High-Minded Philanthropists (yes, that’s You!) to support an innovative solution to preventing corruption and strengthening society NOW.
You can help fill this cup to overflowing…
THE GOAL: Bring in $500,000+ to secure fiscal sponsorship with the nonprofit accelerator, Tides (who will oversee financial management) and implement the Justice CORPS model Now!
What does $500k bring us?
- Running a pilot of The Justice CORPS program at two (2) schools
- over the next three (3) years
- organizational management and oversight for The Amends Project
- 501(c)3 sponsorship & the ability to apply for a wider range of grants
- two (2) short documentary films on the first schools taking this brave step for accountability
Understand the scope of the problem, and the solution, in this 4-minute video:
Three Ways to Give!
2. Send a check to our mailing address
Checks may be payable to “The Amends Project”
PO Box 1559
3. Send an Anonymous Cashier’s Check directly to the
credit union housing our nonprofit bank account
Simply make payable to “The Amends Project” and mail to:
Whatcom Educational Credit Union (WECU)
PO Box 9750
Bellingham, WA 98227
To stay informed of Breakthrough News & Updates, including announcement of Justice CORPS pilot program open applications, please join our mailing list here.
Visit https://www.vanessaosage.com for information about the Social Change Memoir, Can’t Stop the Sunrise: Adventures in Healing, Confronting Corruption & the Journey to Institutional Reform