Seeking Angel Investors & High-Minded Philanthropists (yes, that’s You!) to see an innovative solution to preventing corruption and strengthening society put into place NOW.
THE GOAL: Bring in $250,000+ to secure fiscal sponsorship with the nonprofit accelerator, Tides, and implement the Justice CORPS Model for the 2019-2020 school year!
Understand the scope of the problem, and the solution, in this 4-minute video:
Five Ways to Give!
2. Send a check to our mailing address
Checks may be payable to “The Amends Project”
PO Box 1559
3. Send an Anonymous Cashier’s Check directly to the credit union housing our nonprofit bank account
Simply make payable to “The Amends Project” and mail to:
Whatcom Educational Credit Union (WECU)
PO Box 9750
Bellingham, WA 98227
4. Give to the GoFundMe which funnels to the nonprofit bank account
* Find a detailed budget for the three-year program here! *
5. Give to the ongoing GoFundMe (started by an alumna at one impacted boarding schools) to support the facilitator in reaching this goal!
Donations are welcome here until the minimum is reached for fiscal sponsorship and the pilot program is rolling…